Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update to New Activities Post

I did not get accepted for the Door Auction. There were not enough sponsors this year. I also attribute it to the fact that there are many returning artisans who would get first preference. Which is quite ok. I am otherwise busy this summer anyway. Maybe I will try again next year. Nothing lost with trying.

The sales at Platt Tech High School were not good. Our location on the grounds was not the best. Being the first year for the event, I am sure it will pick up in the future. There are always many jewelry vendors at these type of events which also makes it a challenge to get optimum sales. Try, try again. Never give up hope that there will be the really good one!

Voting is still happening with the Spring Challenge pieces at Manifest Beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment