Thursday, March 3, 2011

2011 - New Beginnings

I have not posted in quite some time. So it is time to get back in the swing...I opened my Etsy store in late December 2010, and have posted a few things at this point, however will be posting more soon. I have made a decision to donate 10% of ALL sales to victims of domestic violence. My jewelry designing skills have been a gift that I am meant to share and feel that is in more than just selling, but giving back to a cause that is nearest to my heart. I have experienced this in my own life and want to give back to the organization that assisted me when I needed them. I also have begun doing heavier research into my writing and will begin to write my first book based on my testimony of being a survivor of domestic violence. I am totally unsure of how long this will take, however hope to have a good start on that project this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment