Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a Happy 2010! Looking forward to the new year myself as I continue to work on my jewelry and seek God's direction in expanding the business, small as it is at the moment. Humble beginnings...

Sale at our local church planned for April. Gateway Christian Fellowship, in West Haven, CT will be hosting a Beth Moore event and members have an opportunity to sell their items. I will be one of those partaking in that venue! Thinking up some new designs with that in mind.

Thinking also of starting out with some local consignment opportunitires for the new year...Manifest Beads in Milford (local bead shop where I purchase many of my supplies), Cinderella's Attic in Guilford, My Sister's Place in Ansonia (proceeds benefit domestic violence). Looking into those things in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I understand humble beginnings! I've been writing for 13 years and I've had over 122+ rejections and been through three different literary agents. Just this year in May 2010, my debut novel, Highland Blessings will release. But a couple of years ago when I was in despair and right before I received the contract offer, God whispered to my heart, "do not despise small beginnings". I wanted to share that with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the release of your book! I have been working more on looking at everything as being in God's perfect timing. He is never too early or too late, always on time. He does everything for good and His purposes. I am sure you are a stronger person, and writer, having gone through all of the rejection letters though at the time they did not seem for the good.
    I look forward to picking up a copy of the book in May!
    Keep writing! :o)

    ReplyDelete